Mister Z's Treehouse

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Mouselet Maniac!!!

WELCOME TO MY BLOG. Today I want to tell you about my favorite game I play with my sister. It's called... Mouselet And Butch. Well, there's 2 dogs named Mouselet and Butch. (It is interesting, I tell you!) They have a friend named LJ and a teddy bear called Teddy. I might as well tell you the episodes of the wonderful Mouselet and Butch......
RESCUING LJ- A cool episode featuring the rescuing of LJ.
DEN THE EVIL MEN- An episode in which crazy evil men steal Teddy.
NANNY NANNY BOO BOO- An evil babysitter comes to the dogs' house.
JUMP-A-ROONY TROUBLE- Teddy's costume traps him.
HALLOWEEN- LJ doesn't know what to be.
ROCKET INTO SPACE- Mouselet and Butch go atomic!
SHOWER WITH SALY- Mouselet's cousins have new babies.
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL- Well, what do you think it is? Thanksgiving?
RIPPER RETURNS-Butch's sister comes.
MEETING MOUSEY- The very 1st episode.
-------
Goodbye, young Padawan.

54 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home