Mister Z's Treehouse

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Webkinz Rules! (except for the Weird Hair)

Hey peeps. Well, I haven't written in my blog for a long, long time... So? In the time that's passed, I've gotten 3 Webkinz, stuffed animals that have a life online. I pamper my penguin Chillee and I'm happy with my monkey Bongo. Also, the 1st one I got is a cool Tree Frog named Sparkz. Miss O has 3, one named Goldie that has really freaky weird hair. NONE of my Webkinz have freaky Weird Hair. Such creepy hair... Anyhoo, in Webkinz world you can sell gems to a human-like dog, go to the doctor (Duck), and get jobs from a freaky talking cat. And the best thing is a game called Polar Plunge. So the lesson you learned is... Webkinz Rules! (except for the Weird Hair)

1 Comments:

  • Good afternoon

    We do not agree with this year BRIT awards 2010 decision.

    Please go to see our little web poll

    http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

    Lady Gaga can not be better than Madonna

    Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
    [url=http://www.femmestyle.ch/schoenheitschirurgie/facelift/index.html]facelift[/url]

    Pet Shop Boys surprise lucky BRITs fan with a MasterCard Priceless Gig in their living room

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home